Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Well????

Quote Originally Posted by Checker`Out View Post
    It is hard to believe how simple minded you are Clayton. Lol
    And even harder to believe that you continue to allow simple minded folks like us discredit and vaporize you like we do.

Of course, you do lob them in there most of the time...........not real difficult to park them over the center field wall when you set yourself up like that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And even harder to believe that you continue to allow simple minded folks like us discredit and vaporize you like we do.

Of course, you do lob them in there most of the time...........not real difficult to park them over the center field wall when you set yourself up like that.

Still flapping your jaws for nothing.... Lol

Still flapping your jaws for nothing.... Lol
    Actually just tapping on the tablet and simply digging your 4 m credibility hole deeper and deeper and deeper.......

Nice red necklace by the way, I'm sure it goes well with your pink skirt.

Actually just tapping on the tablet and simply digging your 4 m credibility hole deeper and deeper and deeper.......

Nice red necklace by the way, I'm sure it goes well with your pink skirt.

You still flapping your jaws... Lol... You are only amusing yourself and the rest of your idiot club members... Lol

Do you FEEL another slap down coming DC?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Do you FEEL another slap down coming DC?????

Yes Clayton, for you guys making fools of yourselves, I am the one who usually gets the shaft. It seems the idiot club are untouchables on 4m. You boys are very unstable members, yet are protected for some reason.

Yes Clayton, for you guys making fools of yourselves, I am the one who usually gets the shaft. It seems the idiot club are untouchables on 4m. You boys are very unstable members, yet are protected for some reason.
    Just consider the members that keep you in check and prevent you and your psycho circus acts from running roughshod over everybody, lying,multiple screennames,threadjacking,lying some more and just being all around bad members the 4 m neighborhood watch group.

We have taken back the streets that you have darkened with all of your needless antics.

4 m is a much better place when your either not around or basically kept in check and contained in one thread so that you can't ruin 10 others.

Get used to it...............and like your fearless leader says( don't do dumb things)

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Kept in check is and will always be where we'll keep you DC. Until you've... checkered out!! Lol, and spit in the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

So don't say your not protected, we are here for you 24-7-365............... Lol some dam moron...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa, nick, nick, nick, indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

DC we know you have realize how retarded you sound when you try to out wit anyone who talks to you so why try? Do you still think anyone on here is going to side with you even if you did come up with something that had truth or meaning? You've tried for over a year now to get a buddy to help you in your useless endeavors on here, and all you have come up with is Litey!!! Lol !!! Is that not enough to tell you what a complete failure, and misfit you are??? WOW!!!!!!!! Lol

Go t3g!!!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

You idiots still blabbing??? Nobody on 4m is as dumb as the retards of the idiot club. You just keep going and going and going with no real meaning at all. You think you boys were being paid by the text letter to BS and entertain yourselves.

Am I an idiot still blabbing??? Nobody on 4m is as dumb as me, the retard of 4m. I just keep going and going and going with no real meaning at all. I think you boys are right in being paid to control my BS and entertain me.
    Now you're getting it!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaawhatapoozyuare!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

08-13-2014, 11:54 PM #131 blackford

Originally Posted by Checker`Out
    Am I an idiot still blabbing??? Nobody on 4m is as dumb as me, the retard of 4m. I just keep going and going and going with no real meaning at all. I think you boys are right in being paid to control my BS and entertain me."

Now you're getting it!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaawhatapoozyuare!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

"Hope everyone appreciated that ass kicking"
    - Scott Bloomquist
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzUD_CZM8A

"Anyone who has achieved excellence in any form knows that it comes as a result of ceaseless concentration"
    - Louise Brooks

Phil

See Blackford, that is you and your idiots clubs speed. Changing words in text boxes all the time and then you telling me that I am going to get banned soon. Yes it does seem that you idiots can do anything you want and get away with it. It's another sad day on 4m having you idiots around.

Poor boy don't even remember what he has said. The goofy thing is he has to re-read it then post it to realize he said it! WOW goofy as hell right? You know it!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAA

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Poor boy don't even remember what he has said. The goofy thing is he has to re-read it then post it to realize he said it! WOW goofy as hell right? You know it!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAA

It is way to easy to show 4m members what an idiot you are. All 4m members know that it was you that typed that message in my text box. If you did it to make yourself look funny, you failed. Everyone on 4m knows what a goofball you are Blackford. You can't fool anyone anymore except for your idiot club. They still love you. Lol

It is way to easy to make a fool of me on 4m. All 4m members know that. As I that typed that message in my text box. I did it to make myself look funny, I didn't fail. Everyone on 4m knows what a goofball you make me look like Blackford. You can make a fool of me, and make me look like an idiot every time. But I still love you.
    WOW, how weird!!! Lol

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

08-14-2014, 12:24 AM #135 blackford

Originally Posted by Checker`Out
    It is way to easy to make a fool of me on 4m. All 4m members know that. As I that typed that message in my text box. I did it to make myself look funny, I didn't fail. Everyone on 4m knows what a goofball you make me look like Blackford. You can make a fool of me, and make me look like an idiot every time. But I still love you.

WOW, how weird!!! Lol

"Hope everyone appreciated that ass kicking"
    - Scott Bloomquist
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzUD_CZM8A

"Anyone who has achieved excellence in any form knows that it comes as a result of ceaseless concentration"
    - Louise Brooks

Phil

Yes you are very weird Blackford. You are just like a little kid trying to show your idiot club how funny you are by changing the wording around in people's text boxes. You really do need mental help Blackford. See you at Eldora..... Lol

Go tg3!!!!!!!!! Lol

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

I don't know about the rest of them, but knowing DCs history with doors, I wasn't taking any chances of having one kicked open on me so I just sat in the stands and walked around a little.

Not knowing what to look for, ( other than a guy in a pink skirt) , I wore one of my most obnoxious BBQ tshirts I had and a Georgia tech yellow jacket visor!!!!

Strangely enough , I never got that tap on the shoulder I was expecting.
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You most likely weren't at Oakshade!!!!

You're one of the fakest 4mers in the history of 4m!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Postin' Gnarlie Postz View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You most likely weren't at Oakshade!!!!

You're one of the fakest 4mers in the history of 4m!!!!

Yeah.....your " most likely"right.

This thread is missing just one thing... ME! THE JOKER! - The JOKER!!