Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Take some time to check your rearend for toe in or toe out. A little toe in is ok but any toe out will really make a car drive like junk. Also check tubes for cracks or any problems in the mounting bolts and bell areas while you are doing everything else. Good time to inspect all the stuff back there.

These are high dollar finely tuned machines, that much dirt and grease is terrible. Get better on the car wash portion so you can see issues when they arise. I think you found the problem.

I know it looks bad. It hadn't been washed yet.
    New liners put in and slop is gone. I not sure that has fixed the bound up problem but, at least the car is better than it was. Will report back later on when I get it all back on the ground. I appreciate everyone's input .

Did you get nylon washers too? They need to be in the right places, you may have been missing one that broke and pushed out. That will definitely bind the cage when bearing weight. Replace nylon liners and washers annually if you race once a week.
    BTW ......You figured it out yourself!

Car works more free than it did before, more lift on the LR when picked up under the seat...still stiff across the back. Better than it was in some aspect...I give

Cool

Not sure how you got more lift/drop?
    4 bar cars are stiff, especially the lr with the coilover behind axle
    Put bottom rods in top holes on frame
    top bars in bottom holes on frame
    bounce the rear, it should be softer
    don't race it that way!

If you think something besides the springs are holding the car up take just the springs off, and jack rear end up with car on stands ...and not all the way!

Some pictures may show something that is out of place. Another possibility is the cages are not for a rocket.

Hope you find what your looking for.

Make sure you ESE the nylon washers on both sides of the cage too so just a little slop doesn't cause a bind. I noticed not seeing any. If nothing else at least toward the rotor on the RR. A little slop isn't bad as long as nothings hitting. Grease them every night of racing. Hope this helps.

You definitely have a little too much though. Might have found your problem.

61/4 RR ride height. Top of birdcage. Where they bolt together to bottom of frame.