Default Need Help with 4 link problem

I have a Lazer Chassis- the problem is when I let off the gas, it shoots straight to the right. I have tried power braking, using a 99-3 shock on left rear, shorting limiter chain, and different springs. the only thing I haven't tried is moving the spring to the front shock. The car gets in and out of the corners great. Any help appreciated. Set up rt front 5-2 w/550 spring, lft front 73-8 w/350 spring, rt rear 94-5 w/225, & lft rear frt 99-3, rear dumby w/275 spring

That happens unless you have a good feel for trail breaking. Soften your lr spring to 175 and reset your wedge. Set your drop to where the lr spring just stays loaded. Then see if that doesn't help some.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Swap front springs

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. But you might want to look into limiting the RR travel with a chain also. You can climb the bars on the RR, and when you lift it will free fall until it hits the spring. I believe the general recommendation is to limit the travel so the spring just touches the adjuster nut, or there's just a bit of gap (like 1/4"). This will tighten you coming out though since it'll keep the RR from gaining bar angle.
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Swap front springs
    Based on shock info, I assumed the fronts were a typo. But definitely would help if it is as written.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I also assumed the front springs were a typo in the original.
    If everything else checks out per the other recommendations, you might consider running a high gas pressure shock in front of the LR. For lack of a better way to put it, if you're just dumping the gas going into the corner, you're doing it wrong. When you do that, it sits down on the LR and all of the rear steer comes out of the car. So since you are steering the car right to make it go straight with the rear steer, you end up heading dead right when the rear steer comes out. The driving trick here is to keep the rear steer in the car on corner entry and that is done with your feet, not with your hands. You'll eventually figure it out but in the meantime try some high pressure in the LRF shock. Even experienced drivers use such a deal in the right conditions.

I agree with Matt and Masterbuilt. You're coming off the bars and loosing rear steer. High pressure (pop up shock) one of those that don't compress for 2 days after you put the car on the trailer will help but driving the car properly will help more.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?