Default Looking for a little info. LR Coilover eliminator.

Car is currently a 4 bar coil over car. Thinking about changing the LR to a coil over eliminator setup. Shock on front of birdcage and spring on the rear. My question is, do you run the spring on a clamp, or on the back of the birdcage? I'm completely new to this setup so ANY info or pics would be greatly appreciated.

Spring goes on back of birdcage. Now if you need forward drive, you can run the shock on the clamp in front with the spring on back of the birdcage. This will drive different and can be a handful on a heavy track. Best of luck.

Thanks, Washeduptoo!
    What kind of percentages are you guys running with this setup?
    Also, do they make eliminators/sliders for 2.5" springs?

Is this a mod and your rules allow that small of spring? I don't have any numbers with me, but its somewhere around 56-57 rear, 51-53 left side with driver. Best of luck.

It's not a mod. It's called a Sportsman class, but our rules are made up of a few different classes. lol. One of them being we can run the small springs and I have a bunch of them. That's why I'm looking for a cups that will allow the small springs to be run on a slider. Thanks again.

We run a dummy shock with a coil over. It caused an issue with tech, but we took it off and showed them it wasn't really a shock, and they are ok with it.

The thought has crossed my mind, but I'd rather buy the eliminator (if it's avail. with 2.5" cups) and avoid the headaches and attention it would draw through tech.