Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The front leaf brackets have 3" adjustable holes. Can also use the spacers at the axle to leaf mounts. Wouldn't recommend the aluminum ones. I never ran the one in the photo. I had to take it out for ride height.

OK Guys, I'm back. Last year I got into an accident (not racing related) and didn't get to try my new setup. Sooo Its been many months but I am finally back and ready to race. 3 weekends ago it was practice. after fighting multiple issues I was able to get my car working well. After getting it to a fast point I unlocked my RR floater and BOY can I feel a difference. I did have to adjust my driving style by HUUCKING it into the corners then full throttle out. It has more drive off than I have ever felt (expected). The track was dry slick and took quite a bit of rubber. I am pleased with it and I look forward to racing this year. I do have some questions tho, will this setup make it push like a dump truck on entry? also do you guys think that an HOLD-UP shock on the LR is a good idea?

it will make it throttle tight. harder you drive it in the more she works. only down fall to this set up is to keep re arching springs. if they go flat you lose all your forward drive because leaf spring gets it bite from spring wrap. . Changing and cut springs to get the spring rate for your driving style will only make you faster... maintenance on arching springs a must....good luck

GOOD NEWS! I finally got to race my car w/ my new setup this past weekend and boy was it fast! I started the main in the back, was passing for the lead and got dumped by the local guy that wins there weekly. Went to the back and had the lead again in 8 laps, just in time to take the checkered! The car was bad fast and basically done everything I wanted it to. The track got super dry slick and started to take rubber. The drier the track got the better my car was. Thank you guys for the help and all the support! Now I just have to get my track officials on board with what I'm doing.

Do you have to tell them?

They seen it at tech this weekend. I passed but they told me to change it. I pleaded my case and I'm waiting for an answer.They allow the metric cars to go to a 3 link and they can use a rubber biscuit pull bar. AKA (traction device) they wont allow me to put a pull bar on or one of those factory torque arms. I feel that I'm getting the short end of the stick. Also how is the best way to build a lock so that I can lock it back up if needed, I tried to weld some tabs but I just ripped them off. Any help here will be useful!