Default RF brake locking up

RF brake locks up when shut off. Is there a relief valve we can use? We are using a ball valve shut off. I'm thinking it's slowly leaking thru the valve and putting pressure on it. Thanks.

We used ball valves for years and never had a issue. Then had 2 fail in a row , same problem you have. Put an eletric shutoff in it will be fixed !

We kept having that problem if I switched during the race. What we figured out is if I put my foot under the pedal and pull up on the brake before I shut it off I had no issue. Now we run electric never have a problem

If its old it may have some wear or a piece of trash may of got in it and sratched it just enough to let a little fluid past. Try another one, they are about 10bucks at my local speed shop

The ball valves aren't meant for the pressures your running in a brake system they bypass, you have to unlocked and relock every few laps just get an electric RF shut off they you don't have to worry and it won't hold residual pressure on the other side of the line.