Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, never ran to the mods. You need to read the second thread on this section and you will see why the thread got deleted. I have never ran to the mods for anything or anyone. So sorry never got butt hurt but, someone else did. Hence the thread to thank me. Still don't understand why he was thanking me. Makes no sense but, like usual it's always easier to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility For his own actions.

kidrock

Your welcome glad I could help the mods get another political thread deleted.

Someone isn't very consistant in his story.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerPrime View Post
    Everytime I see your name I just start singing... "KEEP ON KID ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!" - The JOKER!!
    To funny and every time is see the Joker I think of "where did he come up with those wonderful toys" lol

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    kidrock

Your welcome glad I could help the mods get another political thread deleted.

Someone isn't very consistant in his story.
    That's where your wrong. I never ran to the mods and outed Clayton for posting political threads. If you don't believe me contact the mods and ask them. I can't wait to hear their response. I will be waiting. Let me know what you find out.

Maybe you should read the second thread on this section and you along with Clayton and liteee will figure out it had nothing to do with me but, everything with not being allowed to post political threads on this site.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-08-2014 at 03:33 PM.

That's where your wrong. I never ran to the mods and outed Clayton for posting political threads. If you don't believe me contact the mods and ask them. I can't wait to hear their response. I will be waiting. Let me know what you find out.

Both quotes of your posts, completely contradicting each other, you explain, I am just coping what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    Both quotes of your posts, completely contradicting each other, you explain, I am just coping what you posted.
    Sorry you can't figure it out. Not my problem and to think it's really not that hard to figure out.

I guess your afraid to hear the truth and are not going to ask the mods if I ran to them and outed Clayton.

Sorry you can't figure it out. Not my problem and to think it's really not that hard to figure out.

I guess your afraid to hear the truth and are not going to ask the mods if I ran to them and outed Clayton.
    You wrote you went to the mods, then you write you didn't go to the mods. One statement you wrote is true and one isn't. All I did is point it out.

Hpmaster and Clayton please do me a favor and put me on your ignore list because it is exactly what I just did to you. There is no sense going back and forth with this childish crap. I'm done.

Just pointing out you made two statements that completely contradicted each other. Sorry you took offense.

Hpmaster and Clayton please do me a favor and put me on your ignore list because it is exactly what I just did to you. There is no sense going back and forth with this childish crap. I'm done.
    It's a deal, if you will quit flaming threads and ruining them. That's plenty fair.

Promise, with a side bet possibly?

Maybe you should read the second thread on this section and you along with Clayton and liteee will figure out it had nothing to do with me but, everything with not being allowed to post political threads on this site.
    Bottom line is that no political posting is allowed. If anyone cries to the moderators 24/7 it would be the Bedwetter. With out his Politics, Bedwetter is out of place on 4m and out of his mind. Go green!!!!!

I see that you have got your peckin' beak back out again on here Dirt(banned a dozen times)Classic. Folks chicken little is back. Take a bow for us DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yes why can't you ignore the threads instead of feeling it necessary to make an argument out of it and screwing it up for others. How about just ignore them and ruining it for a bunch of us that happen to want to discuss reality?
    Lol and lol some more............

Hey kidrock. I know Mr wetter do you?

Your welcome glad I could help the mods get another political thread deleted. Remember your not suppose to be creating political threads but, yet you continue to do so, I wonder when the mods are going to get rid of you for doing so. Yes I was wrong for even responding to the thread I will admit that and if they got rid of me or suspended me I couldn't blame them but, it sure would be wrong of them to get rid of me or suspend me and not you. JMO.

Hey pot meet kettle.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, never ran to the mods. You need to read the second thread on this section and you will see why the thread got deleted. I have never ran to the mods for anything or anyone. So sorry never got butt hurt but, someone else did. Hence the thread to thank me. Still don't understand why he was thanking me. Makes no sense but, like usual it's always easier to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility For his own actions.
    Like a true Democrap say two things and deny saying either.Sounds like the Idiot in chief.
    Randy Southord

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    Hey kidrock. I know Mr wetter do you?
    No and I don't care to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetstock Fan View Post
    Like a true Democrap say two things and deny saying either.Sounds like the Idiot in chief.
    In none of my post did I ever deny saying anything. What I did deny was going to the mods and outing Clayton. I never ever did that to anyone on the site. Like i have said to others ask the mods for yourself.
    Now what some are saying since I said I was glad I could help the mods out they interrupt that as going to the mods. In none of my post on Clayton's thread did I even mention the mods or that they should delete the thread because it was political but, I did comment in his thread but, listen if you or anyone else wants to keep making a big deal out of it well I can't stop you so, have at it if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it I can tell that for sure.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I want to thank you for ruining many of the threads that I and some of us post. And winding up getting them deleted from the site.

How about growing up??
    Liberals aren't much interested in hearing the truth are they? The only response they have is to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudeater18 View Post
    Liberals aren't much interested in hearing the truth are they? The only response they have is to get rid of it.

The mods don't discriminate they get rid of political threads whether it comes from a conservative or liberal. They have been doing it for a while now. If you don't believe it just ask them.

No and I don't care to either.
    Your loss. lol