Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Thank you KIDROCK.

I want to thank you for ruining many of the threads that I and some of us post. And winding up getting them deleted from the site.

How about growing up??

That's those illnoise boys. For you

Your welcome glad I could help the mods get another political thread deleted. Remember your not suppose to be creating political threads but, yet you continue to do so, I wonder when the mods are going to get rid of you for doing so. Yes I was wrong for even responding to the thread I will admit that and if they got rid of me or suspended me I couldn't blame them but, it sure would be wrong of them to get rid of me or suspend me and not you. JMO.

Hey pot meet kettle.

you couldve just left the thread alone like a good boy but nooooo

Yes why can't you ignore the threads instead of feeling it necessary to make an argument out of it and screwing it up for others. How about just ignore them and ruining it for a bunch of us that happen to want to discuss reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yes why can't you ignore the threads instead of feeling it necessary to make an argument out of it and screwing it up for others. How about just ignore them and ruining it for a bunch of us that happen to want to discuss reality?
    Again pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    you couldve just left the thread alone like a good boy but nooooo
    Funny coming from the most despised member on this site for ruining every thread on every section. Don't believe just ask around.

do I give chit ,sometime the truth hurts don't it

You give the distinct impression that you're too stupid to give a chit.

are you talking to your self why are talking to your self you know thats harmful

Hey Kid how many threats that I posted were removed because of C.W.? I guess we are not to debate with them so they can get on here and tell their lies and hope people believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

CIRF, you hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Hey Kid how many threats that I posted were removed because of C.W.? I guess we are not to debate with them so they can get on here and tell their lies and hope people believe in them.

Yeah I know he's nothing more then a true hypocrite that's for sure. He only needs to look at the second thread in the section to find out why his thread got deleted. It had nothing to do because I did not agree with some of his or anyone else opinion in that thread.

well of course you wouldn't but does that make it bad or not correct

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hard to eat frosted flakes and laugh out loud at the same time.........great breakfast read.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Your welcome glad I could help the mods get another political thread deleted. Remember your not suppose to be creating political threads but, yet you continue to do so, I wonder when the mods are going to get rid of you for doing so. Yes I was wrong for even responding to the thread I will admit that and if they got rid of me or suspended me I couldn't blame them but, it sure would be wrong of them to get rid of me or suspend me and not you. JMO.

Hey pot meet kettle.
    Like most Dems they only like the rules IF it helps their cause.They were losing HUGE so run to the Mods and take down this Butt hurt please.!Their boy Barry is getting in deeper and deeper and the Rose colored glasses just aint working so well any more.Real Americans are speaking up to stop this destroying of America.
    Randy Southord

Quote Originally Posted by Streetstock Fan View Post
    Like most Dems they only like the rules IF it helps their cause.They were losing HUGE so run to the Mods and take down this Butt hurt please.!Their boy Barry is getting in deeper and deeper and the Rose colored glasses just aint working so well any more.Real Americans are speaking up to stop this destroying of America.

Sorry to burst your bubble but, never ran to the mods. You need to read the second thread on this section and you will see why the thread got deleted. I have never ran to the mods for anything or anyone. So sorry never got butt hurt but, someone else did. Hence the thread to thank me. Still don't understand why he was thanking me. Makes no sense but, like usual it's always easier to blame someone else instead of taking responsibility For his own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Honestly, I have never gone to the Mods about getting any of your threads or posts removed. I have not complained, I have only posted comments about the topics. So I'm not the one attacking free speech here.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah I know he's nothing more then a true hypocrite that's for sure. He only needs to look at the second thread in the section to find out why his thread got deleted. It had nothing to do because I did not agree with some of his or anyone else opinion in that thread.
    You never win any debate, all you do is try and throw a wrench in the discussions. And make clueless implications, like calling someone a hypocrite without ANY substance to back it up. Your not being very respectful to people and that's why you get it back at you.

Everytime I see your name I just start singing... "KEEP ON KID ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!" - The JOKER!!