Default rear brakes fade away

i have a minimod 4 cyl,,3 link rear, car weighs 1950lbs with j-bar. car is scaled with 47.5% cross, 53.5% left and 54% rear with 30lbs bite. brake bias adjusted to all the way to the rear(with brake gauges- 300 lbs front 850lbs rear) when i go into corner i use rear brake to set car and car works great for first 10-15 laps,, then with 5- 10 laps to go,,it seems the brakes wont set the car anymore and it pushes like a dumptruck! all disc brakes with GM small metric calipers. Car needs lots of throttle to turn and is fast in corners untill end of race, any ideas?

Either the rear pads are getting overheated and glazing or the brake fluid is boiling. What do the pads and rotors look like after the race? Are they both very shiney?
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

pads and rotors look good. never thought of the brake fluid,,it is cheap stuff from local auto parts store. ill change all the fluid

Change to a fully synthetic high temp fluid. how is the pedal feeling at the end of the race?

Be sure to use only racing pads like Hawk Performance.Stock pads get too hot and fade.Also, sounds like your car is too tight.Thats a lot of rear for that little of hp.Drop it down to 52-53....good luck

Try some ATE super blue fluid.