Default Rearend Right Rear Lead.....How much is too much?

Can you reach a point where too much right rear lead will actually lose forward bite instead of tightening the car? Is 1" too much?
    Crewchief #21 Modified Hansen Motorsports 2014 GRT by Phillips IMCA Modified

You are saying you have the RR pulled ahead of the LR?

Yuppers, RR is ahead of LR.
    Crewchief #21 Modified Hansen Motorsports 2014 GRT by Phillips IMCA Modified

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueFord View Post
    Yuppers, RR is ahead of LR.
    Yuck. Whenever i wasn't paying attention when i first started the right side was shorter than the left and when i would spin the tires it would try to spin out the wrong way. Never again. JMO.

That is a lot. I've never ran more than straight up. Sounds like you may have something else off on the car. I would definitely call your chassis builder. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    depending where your measuring I cant image... if your 4/4. my old car a 1/8 inch measured in line with the bird cages was a dump truck.
    1/8" leading on RR or trailing RR? Is this something you change a lot?

My uncle leads his right rear forward a 1/2" on his.3 bar car on an extremely slick track. I usually lead.my left rear forward at least a half an inch on everything I run.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I do adj trail of the rr a lot, 1 full turn or 2 full turns from my base seems to be enough to change my stuff quite a bit.To the original poster, I ran my grt first time last night, I cant imagine leading the rr. I am running a crate motor and square to the midplate was real tight. I put some trail in it after the heat and the car was stellar.
    Thank you SCD your input is appreciated. We may try this tonight. Did it mainly free the car up entry or all the way through?

Any RR lead is too much, in my experience, on a 4 link car. I have had success with leaf cars and street stocks with factory trailing arms.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1