Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BGR clients ???

The swam has spoken like a true Jedi.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    I didn't say I'm going to go to eldora and win , I said I'm going to out qualify gray by 2 seconds ... It's going to be my third race of the year your forgetting going 2 seconds faster than gray is still a second off fast time lol
    So how did that work out? My internet said you timed in #102. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about YOUR car and what YOU can do to get better/faster etc. We all Know how good Gray is, and how he talks on 4m. We also think your about the same or worse.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    So how did that work out? My internet said you timed in #102. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about YOUR car and what YOU can do to get better/faster etc. We all Know how good Gray is, and how he talks on 4m. We also think your about the same or worse.
    102nd you say, how many cars were there ?

I didn't know qualifying is the deciding factor on a weekend. I didn't get the car figured out till Saturday .... Me and gray both started 18th in our heat and I got to 11th to move on to the b main and he spun out all alone and took out the leaders while running last and being lapped. No I'm not the least bit satisfied with the weekend overall but at least I go back knowing we made big gains. What does Brian go back knowing ??? That after 20 trips to eldora he still has yet to run a b main at the world ...

You still didn't have the car figured out on saturday! Hate to bag on a guy but I watched your car during the b-mains and I would have too believe you are completely lost on how to properly set up a dirt latemodel . I realize the competition is stiff, but that is not what I was watching, I was watching how your car specifically got around the track, and I would believe something is not right with it. Eat your crow and be humbled, it happens, but don't continue to get on here and act like you were a lot better than Gray(can't say that I like him either), cuz you just were not!

We didnt even run a lap in the B before getting wrecked and I was in a tight pack of cars ... I would like to know what you seen in .75 of a lap... I guess they weren't giving any Lucas oil provisionals for the world ... Having to race their way in keeps some guys away ....

Nope, driver living and running a business in California is what kept us away, plus running every weekend last month made it hard on him. We would've out qualified you by 2 seconds!lol. You can red rep this one too!

No need for the coulda woulda shoulda ... I'll be at Portsmouth in another month

Sounds good!