Default apology to the tech support section.

Hello all I would like to apologize for stirring up crap with Hucktyson in the Tech section here on 4m. My apology by no means changes my opinion on the man I just felt I was wrong for bringing it into the Tech support section.... Again I'm sorry.

some of us on here take the tech section serious, some don't give a sh!t, glad to see your on the right side......

Cheers. Sounds like you're a class act.

Thanks for the kind word's Fastford and Keeks I just got out of line here in the tech section was all and this isn't the place for arguing And I felt that I owed this section an apology. Anyway thanks again guys and have a good night..

It happens...no apologies necessary. I know I used to have some knock down drag outs with old Dynoman on here. Wonder what ever happened to the crazy dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    It happens...no apologies necessary. I know I used to have some knock down drag outs with old Dynoman on here. Wonder what ever happened to the crazy dude...
    now he is a dog of a different color.

Hey Matt49, those were some wild times!! Dyno claiming to be be involved with NASA, the Tour de France, etc, etc... LOL

lol ole Dynoman. There was another one before him that was just as nutty. Might have been Dynoman's little brother or his previous username.

dang,..yall jinkxxed us now,..he be on here now trying to dyno tune carbs for free an saleing oft used crate springs with his nasa coating...
    white trash motorsports