Thumbs up Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Possible ($2,400.00) To Win Toccoa & Tri County.

SOUTHEASTERN LATE MODEL SPORTSMAN SERIES:: HUGE LABOR DAY WEEKEND @ TOCCOA SPEEDWAY & TRI COUNTY RACETRACK..(POSSIBLE--"$2,400.00"--TO WIN) MAKE PLANS NOW. IT BEGINS (SUNDAY AUGUST,31st @ TOCCOA SPEEDWAY THEN, MONDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER,1st @ TRI COUNTY RACETRACK.

The Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series...."The Men Of Steel".... will invade the Legendary Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa Georgia on Sunday August,31st.... the oldest & fastest 5/16 mile high banked clay tri oval on the planet. Then the Series will travel on up to the Tri County Racetrack in Murphy North Carolina Monday night September,1st. on the fastest 1/3 mile Clay bullring in North Carolina. We look forward to our return to the Toccoa Speedway & our first (2014 Season) scheduled stop at the Tri County Racetrack.

Sunday & Monday's event will be a (25) Lap $1,200 to win...($100) to start feature event. There will be a $50 entry fee for these events. Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Cars will qualify to determine the line up for their Feature Event. As always, we are expecting several of the south east's best Steelhead Late Model Drivers at both events. Any and all Rules and info on The Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series can be viewed on their website www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Tire Rule for Toccoa Speedway will be...(Hoosier 1350). Right rear will be (Open Hoosier, nothing softer than the 1350).

Tire Rule for Tri County will be...(Hoosier 1350) or (American/Racer 48). Right rear will be (Open Hoosier & American/Racer) nothing softer than a 1350 Hoosier or a 48 American Racer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

THE USCS SPRINT CARS WILL ALSO BE ON THIS PROGRAM http://uscsracing.com/
    IF Y0U NEVER SEEN THE WINGED SPRINTS ON THE HIGH BANKS YOUR IN FOR A TREAT THE RUN TOP AND BOTTOM . LOOKING FORWARD BEING BACK AT TOCCOA SPEEDWAY.

PAPERMEN , I DON'T LOG ON HERE OFTEN BUT GREAT SEE YOU BACK ON HERE MY FRIEND.

Quote Originally Posted by VICTORY-N-JESUS View Post

PAPERMEN , I DON'T LOG ON HERE OFTEN BUT GREAT SEE YOU BACK ON HERE MY FRIEND.
    Don't get to log in unless i am feeling a little better......lhope i get back to 100% soon/
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

Really hope i get to make at least one of these shows...looks like both will be a good one.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Glad you are well enough to post now, get better soon!