Default 2008 Bob Pierce Modified – Roller sellout with Brinn

Top 10 car… Price is $5750 and you get everything but my tools. All it needs in motor and radiator. I will sell it anyway you want it. Details below. West Lafayette, IN.Chassis #680NSClamp car with 4 bar or z-link option Metric front endPull bar = 28 night since newMSD distributor and wiresMSD 7AL ignition box + coilWinters quick changeBrinn transmission Pierce advanced shocks = 28 nightsHowe low friction ball jointsUltrashield 15” aluminum containment seat (sells for over $600 new)BatteryAll wiringElectric RF shutoff2 Fuel cans + level stickCar has been straightened and jigged but scales perfectly and looks straight visually.Spares – No junk6 tires and wheels4 gears with storage boxes3 lower arms with new ball joints (1 new, all others verified straight)3 upper arms (2 with ball joints) (1 new)2 spindles Left rear coil adjusterJ-bar5 front springs3 rear springs3 spare shocks (all tested since last run)For a full price offer, I have a new double pass radiator I will include. I will sell it anyway you want it. Call or text 281-635-4914I have a Chevy 2500HD 4x4 crew cab truck with Duramax diesel and Allison transmission and 28ft enclosed trailer I will be selling when the car is gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Better formatting. Sorry. Top 10 car… Price is $5750 and you get everything but my tools. All it needs in motor and radiator. I will price it anyway you want it. Chassis #680NS, Clamp car with 4 bar or z-link option, Metric front end. + coil, Winters quick change, Brinn transmission, Pierce advanced shocks, Howe low friction ball joints, Ultrashield 15” aluminum containment seat (sells for over $600 new), Battery, All wiring, Electric RF shutoff, 2 Fuel cans + level stick. Car has been straightened and jigged but scales perfectly. Spares – No junk, 6 tires and wheels, 4 gears with storage boxes, 3 lower arms with new ball joints (1 new, all others verified straight), 3 upper arms (2 with ball joints) (1 new), 2 spindles, Left rear coil adjuster, J-bar, 5 front springs, 3 rear springs, 3 spare shocks (all tested since last run). I have a Chevy 2500HD crew cab truck with Duramax diesel and Allison transmission and 28ft enclosed trailer I will be selling when the car is gone. West Lafayette, IN. Text or call 281-635-4914.

We added your ad to RacePartsTrader.com as a Silver Package ($9.95 retail) at no cost. You can claim the ad there by going to the below link and clicking the "Click Here To Claim My Listing" button:

http://www.racepartstrader.com/listi...ut-with-brinn/

Once you click the button you can log into your account or if you haven't already you can create a new account.