Default Complete race ready 2010 jeff taylor A-mod IMCA legal

Up for sale is a 2010 Jeff Taylor modified. 90% of the parts and motor were brand new at the start of the 2014 season. I only ran the car 4 times all year. I am moving for my job and do not what to take it with me unless I am forced to so I am selling it at a sell now price. Motor 415 ci eagle rotating assy dart heads,brinn trans,quicktime bell housing,fast shaft drive shaft and the list goes on call for more details. I am asking $8500.00 for race ready car and all spares. And this is race ready not I am keeping this and that you get everything. Call 1-262-764-3110 or 1-262-705-7507 I am located in south east Wisconsin. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would sell this car on or before Saturday 8-30-14 for $7250.00 for race ready and all spare parts.

We added your ad to RacePartsTrader.com as a Silver Package ($9.95 retail) at no cost. You can claim the ad there by going to the below link and clicking the "Click Here To Claim My Listing" button:

http://www.racepartstrader.com/listi...od-imca-legal/

Once you click the button you can log into your account or if you haven't already you can create a new account.

Car has been sold. Thanks 4M