Thread: Deer Hunting.

Default Deer Hunting.

Anybody on here hunt? Would like to meet some fellow 4m hunters.

I used to hunt deer and bear, Dear face and bare A$$. All kidding aside, U used to hunt a lot of water fowl and pheasants. That was before my wheels fell off.

Avid hunter=Bow and Shot gun. Deer and Turkey in Iowa. Can't get enough of it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Avid hunter=Bow and Shot gun. Deer and Turkey in Iowa. Can't get enough of it!!!!!
    Awesome, I like to bow hunt as well. I hunt Ritchie County in West Virginia and also Meigs County Ohio. I would love to try to hunt Ross County Ohio. A lot of big deer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Awesome, I like to bow hunt as well. I hunt Ritchie County in West Virginia and also Meigs County Ohio. I would love to try to hunt Ross County Ohio. A lot of big deer there.
    I have 3 head mounts in my front room. The biggest is 170 with shot gun. 160 with my bow and 157 with shot gun. I had a banner year in 2010. I shot a total of 18 deer. I shot six with my bow. A nine pointer weighed 214 dressed and 5 does. Shot gun that year I shot 3 bucks. A nine pointer which is the 170 class and 2 eight pointers. The rest does. All legal deer.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I have 3 head mounts in my front room. The biggest is 170 with shot gun. 160 with my bow and 157 with shot gun. I had a banner year in 2010. I shot a total of 18 deer. I shot six with my bow. A nine pointer weighed 214 dressed and 5 does. Shot gun that year I shot 3 bucks. A nine pointer which is the 170 class and 2 eight pointers. The rest does. All legal deer.
    And my pickup truck thanks you !
    8/13/16

Big deer hunter here also. Still and dog. Love to hear my hounds run one!

Although I am not on here as much as I used to be, I bow hunt. Just moved from the middle of Illinois to South Eastern Missouri so this will be my first year hunting down there. Already secured two hunting spots. 600 acre farm and a 10 acre spot. Both have plenty of deer on them. I will be setting up stands over the next two weeks. Work will have me away for a couple weeks but I will be hitting it hard when I get back.

That's BIG deer country right there!!!! Break an arrow 15jr. Keep up the updates.