Default 28' featherlite enclosed trailer

28 ft. featherlite STL model in excellent condition for its age. Tread plate floor in the rear and on ramp door, checker board linoleum in the front. Coleman AC unit with heat element blows cold air. Ramp overs for a dirt late model or modified. 6 mounts to hang modified tires on the side of the wall. Fold down table in the back. Fuel jug rack holds 12 5 gal jugs. Stanley vidmar tool box in the front with solid oak bench top. Craftsman wall mounted cabinet. Vertical locker for driver gear. Superwinch 4000 underneath the ramp. Brand new chrome wheels and tires installed last year and I keep tire covers over them when not in use.

Trailer is wired to run off the 220v side of the generator. Breaker box, 2 8 ft t-8 light fixtures, electrical outlets wired up front and 4 in the rear with the top two on switches for flood lights.

All new marine grade plywood on the rear ramp door 2 years ago.

This is a very nice trailer for its age, and its a featherlite so you know the quality is there.

Only reason I'm selling is I've switched from modifieds to sprint cars and I'd like a better sprint car trailer setup without having to gut the inside of this one to make it better functional.

more photos available here---> http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/album/14376

$6500

Jimmie Hobbs
    316-304-6163

sold..................