Thread: Aliens

Default Aliens

You probably remember that on July 8, 1947, a little more than 65 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object, with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.
    This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal agencies and organizations.
    However, what you may NOT remember is that in April, 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born: Albert A. Gore, Jr., Hillary Rodham, William J. Clinton, John F. Kerry, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi Dianne Feinstein, Charles E. Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Joe Biden.
    First-generation grandchildren may include Barack Obama, Jr.
    This is the obvious consequence of UFO aliens breeding with sheep and jackasses.
    I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.
    This also probably explains why they support the bill to help the Illegal Aliens.

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Latino refugee outside an Arizona immigration office. "Good man," the fairy said, "I've been sent here by President Obama and was told to grant you 3 wishes, since you just arrived in the United States with your wife and eight children."
    The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe with a lot of gold in them." The fairy looked at the man's almost-toothless grin and – ZING! – he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!
    "What else?" asked the fairy, "Two more wishes to go."
    The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a beeg house with a three-car garage, on the agua with eight bedrooms for mi familia and the rest of my relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all over here!" -- and Zip ZING! -- in the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three-car garage, a long driveway, and a walkout patio with a BBQ, in an upscale neighborhood overlooking a lake.
    "One more wish," said the fairy, waving her wand.
    "Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American with American clothes instead of these torn clothes, and a baseball cap instead of this sombrero.... And I want to have white skin like Americans." -- and Zip ZING! --
    The man was transformed –- wearing worn-out jeans, a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt, and a baseball cap. He also had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
    "What happened to my new teeth?" he wailed. "Where is my new house?"
    The fairy said: "Tough (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Amigo, now that you are a white American, you have to fend for yourself!"

LOL Clayton I thought you might like that one!!

so true but man you are a making fun of the jackasses and aliens

I laughed. Thanks.

That's hilarious! But you're insulting the sheep and jackasses! Theres no way they would claim those idiots!

But it's not hard to imagine... a government hiding, hoarding... alien technology for 70 years, at the expense of human life and the future of the planet. Driven not only by corporate greed, but... a darker objective.....

Mean outta this world Advance Supreme Beings! aliens are like santa clause........