Thread: Forward bite

Default Forward bite

I'm having trouble from middle off. The car goes sideways and cant really get in the gas as hard as I need to. This is a mustang, 600 rf, 500 lf, 200 lr, 175 rr. 80 pounds of bite. 46 rear and 54 left. track has decent bank. I've added bite till it pushes a little going in but backing off bite makes it looser. No stagger. 150 rr spring with the same bite makes me way tight in the middle. Any suggestions? Thinking maybe a 225 or 250 in the lr

if you are at 0 rear stagger you can try adding an inch of front stagger it will tighten the car up because by raising the right front you will increase cross weight. you can also tighten it up with rear wheel offset pulling the right rear in and the left rear out will tighten it up.if you are running dirt that 54% left is a bit much but can only be changed by physically moving weight from left to right if you have ballast if you raise the weight up and right it will help also raising your fuel cell height will help. i would get a 50lbs spring rubber and put it in the right front its probably the cheapest way and the easiest and quickest to take out if it doesnt work. i would not recomend puting a 225 or 250 in the left rear i dont think youll be happy with the results
    Miller