I am selling a turn the key competitive and winning race team, everything needed to compete. Included in the package is a: -6x12 2013 Homestead enclosed trailer, comes with an 8ft. rebel karting tire rack, 2 storage shelves and 4 storage bins everything in storage bins goes with trailer if buying the whole package. Trailer has full electric in conduct. $2,500 on Trailer.-2012 Millennium Impulse, the chassis has never taken any hard hits; it has new heims and axle. The body has some dings but is race-able and in good shape. The kart also comes with a Welch Performance clone motor it was last updated May 2014. A Bully clutch with a 19 driver, I also have drivers 13-19, 9 Burris tires ss33 which is about 2.5 sets.-I am selling parts left from a former karting business. Items included: seals and gaskets for for a clone motor in multiple counts, piston and top rings, 2 sets of yellow BSP yellow springs, a box of spark plugs along with some more motor parts.-I also am selling some used racing parts, such as a Max Torque shoe clutch drivers 14, 18, 19, Breather box for a clone, 2 blower housings, 1 gallon of pink Magic Tire Prep along with a few more parts.I am asking $6,000 cash on the whole package. I may also consider Trading everything on a Dirt Late Model. I may consider separating the trailer from kart or part from kart and trailer. If I sell kart separate, the motor, clutch, tires and drivers must go together. I am located in Barbourville, KY. You can call me at 606-627-8507 for any questions, I do not have any way to ship, so please do not ask.