Default 2010 rayburn combo car

currently on swing arm, have 602 crate motor, stealth carb, msd 7al with soft touch, bert tranny with 3 races on it, steel bell housing, flywheel, 4 tires and rims, extra axle, axle tube, center section, sweet pump, gm pulleys, tons of extra contol arms upper and lower most with ball joints, tons of springs and other misc., only needs battery, nose, radiator, front bumper and tbar, possitive cable, coil, wires, carb spacer, water pump, fuel pump, belts for motor, to be race ready. $7k obo
    Attached Images Attached Images

We added your ad to RacePartsTrader.com as a Silver Package ($9.95 retail) at no cost. You can claim the ad there by going to the below link and clicking the "Click Here To Claim My Listing" button:

http://www.racepartstrader.com/listi...urn-combo-car/

Once you click the button you can log into your account or if you haven't already you can create a new account.

Open to trades also need to move this car

Call me if you still have this car 513 470-2498

$6k takes it all motor, car and extras.... also have 650 stealth crate carb 1 race on it 500.00 obo and msd ignitions 7al with soft touch brand new condition 400.00 obo and bert tranny with 3 races on it with steel bell housing for $1k located in florence ky need gone asap first one with the 5k or very close to it takes it. bring trailer and cash very little needed to put on track. couple gauges ,bolt ons for front of motor, starter, front nose with bumper, and cable for battery. has all body work shown other than drivers door. guy i got from kept it for sentimental reasons was friends car and he bought it. was told kid won crate national championship in this car i know it came from illinois but not much about original owner. need the money asap so come quick or with a close offer and will be yours today.
    Last edited by dirtdodger; 12-04-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Email chassis pics and motor pics to zdxfactor01@gmail.com
    How old is the 602?