Default duckriver rresults?

duck results?

I often take the results for granted until a race happens that I am curious about and find no results. So thanks to all that post results!!! Would also like to see a full run down from Fort payne motor speedway from Saturdays feature.

Seen that Todd Morrow prosted Dales Boy in crate bet that don't go over good!

Todd Morrow got the win - Ryan Gifford car did not have a Nascar engine in it as some thought - just a cheated-up crate. I like Ryan he is a good driver and does not need to cheat to win, but this is twice he has been illegal at this track!

Might have been the same motor Dillon got canned 4 at Green Valley.

congrats to todd

Todd didn't protest anyone. He doesn't own the Crate Car, it is owned by A-Plus Motorsports and the owner was the one that protested the#2 car.

The engine was disassebled and found to have aftermarket valve springs. A stock crate engine spring should have 260 lbs of pressure at installed height. The springs in the engine of the 2 car had 290 lbs on exhaust valves and 275 on intake springs. Once this was found the engine was determined to be illegal and no further inspection was performed.

The inspection was done ny Tim Sims, NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series Techical Director.

I don't think this was same engine that got Dillon DQ'd that engine had some grinding/lightening of the crankshaft.

Are you saying Todd Morrow did not have anything to do with the protest? - Did not want the protest? - and did not turn in the money for the protest? sorry to keep this going , but you said Todd did not protest anyone!

Todd has the money in his possession ... owner of car makes the decision of whether or not to protest...... Not Todd

wish we had a good tech.