Default Dynalite Brake Pad Question?

The pads are Wilwood Polymatrix 1537264, but one pad has 02 NP and the other has 19 NO. Are the two the same pad? The 19 NO pad is wearing the outside of the rotor excessively while the 02 NP is not wearing it much at all. Have all of 6-7 races on the rotor and it needs change because of the one side being worn much more than the other. ~Thanks~

Not sure on the pad numbers or compounds. But if your brakes are clamped up, it sounds like they might be mounted too far inboard and the outer pad is always riding on the rotor. You might have to move the brake clamp further out, then drill and retap it.
    Or it might be as simple as the pistons in the rotor are hanging up and not releasing.

It is on the right front and that is what I am trying to figure out, is it a caliper issue or just 2 different pad compounds. Thanks for the reply.

Sorry...part # is 15B-7265K with the 19 NO and 02 NP just under the part # on the pad itself. On the box it has another # 7816B. I think I know they r both the same compounds but does the other # mean anything?

I run the 7816B on front and the 7816E on the rears. I did this to help the front brakes work more and in thinking it would help tighten the car a little bit on entry...did I choose correctly?

~Thanks~