Default Blowing blue flame out the header.

it is a 602 on pump gas with open headers. what could be the reason for it blowing blue flames. it is doing it all the time it is on the gas. we protested the fuel on this car . but he pulled it from the tank and it passed but i still think there is something in there.if it was timing or jetting he would of melted it down by now. so what do you all think is going on.

Overly rich and/or short headers
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

What kind of headers does he have?

open mod headers but if it was that rich on a stock 602 it would not be pulling away from the rest of us.we have dyno super fat and lean and have never blown blue like that.

Apparently what's burning out the pipe isn't burning in the chamber where power is made.What do you need to have fire?FuelOxygenIgnitionI'd research those items.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Have his fuel checked for propylene oxide. I've seen this before.

well he just got caught with soaked tires so im more sure than ever his cheated up fuel is just part of his cheating ways.we will have him checked this week on his fuel.

I didnt think George was a cheater.

he did thats for sure. when he showed up at wythe with 4 new tires i new his sample from the week before was wrong. some people think you have to win at all cost.if he was smart he would drain that tank.

Propylene 👍

Most likely its timing or carburetion. Oxy fuel which is legal for crate racing has shown better gains than various add ones next to some nitro addatives but the ratios needed to really make a difference won't allow the engine to live. My advice call braswell get a real carb and VP for vp113 .

I'll bet you'll see a major difference with a 4 circuit feeder and oxygenated gas

Propylene oxide must be kept cold not cool, but cold right up to the time its used. It needs to be in a cooler with ice. Very hard to go through all of this at a race track. Even after its mixed with the gas, it must be used in a hurry. If the gas cap is removed it will be gone before the gas can be checked. That's how the tech people caught on at the drags. Drivers would stop on the return road and vent the tank for a few minuets the get rid of it. They would pretend to be working on the car while this was going on.