Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox shocks?????

Default Fox shocks?????

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has a had any experience with Fox shocks on their mod? I came from racing quads for many years on the GNCC circuit and ran Fox shocks and had great luck with em, when I found out they were getting into the dirt scene I'm instantly interested! I've looked around but haven't found a whole lot of info? Was gonna talk to my rep who previously sponsored me my quad shocks and see if there's anything he might be able to do? By the way, running a 07 lightning chassis with updates.

Great Shocks all around. Personally have gone through the facility and everything is top quality with every component. You won't be disappointed.

Nick Hoffman runs Fox shocks on his ELITE chassis Mod. He seems to do ok on them.

Dave
    2012 UMP Stock Car National Champions.
    2013 UMP Modified Rookie of the Year
    2014 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Fairbury American Legion Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 Kankakee Speedway UMP Modified Champion
    2016 UMP Modified, Northen IL Regional Champion
    2018 UMP Modified, #2 National Points Standings
    Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/McKinneyMotorsports

One of the really, really good shock guys from Bilstein went to Fox. That is why they have came out with great results.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Known anyone I can contact to find out a little more about em?

Quote Originally Posted by sniper05 View Post
    Known anyone I can contact to find out a little more about em?
    Call them up. I'm sure there is contact info on their site. I highly recommend them as I've personally seen what goes into these shocks and the pride as well.

Ok, I'll call em up and see what I can come up with, I'll keep ya posted

Anyone know a ball park price on their steel bulb shocks? Can't find a price anywhere

Non- Bulb - $210 each, Bulb Shocks -$310 each. Schrader valve no additional charge.
    CLICK HERE to see how you can win a turn key Rocket XR1!

I was told retail was 408 on the base valve bulb shock

Default Fox Shocks

Quote Originally Posted by JR. MECHANIC View Post
    I was told retail was 408 on the base valve bulb shock
    Msrp on base valve is 408, non base valve bulb Msrp is 370. like I said msrp from what I was told.

Sweet, now I can go claim a shock package on someone's car for the $125 per shock claim fee.......I can get a $1600 shock package for $500 bucks.

I am only kidding, and cannot remember if that is still in the UMP rulebook....
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    Sweet, now I can go claim a shock package on someone's car for the $125 per shock claim fee.......I can get a $1600 shock package for $500 bucks.

I am only kidding, and cannot remember if that is still in the UMP rulebook....
    I know no one likes to be the bad guy but it needs to be done to keep this stuff in check.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    I know no one likes to be the bad guy but it needs to be done to keep this stuff in check.
    So claim shocks that are $300-$400 each? I'd be more worried about the guys that have 20-30 hanging in the hauler. Id be a fan of choose your shocks for the night and run what you brung and no adjustments for mods. Meaning the shocks you roll into pre tech with are what you run for the night. That would make it interesting.

www.jmshocks.com they are dealer for Fox shocks. Give them a call. they have been running them and running real good with em!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    what are you 14 years old? next youll want to mandate a guy must show up in a open trailer cus enclosed have too many spares? no toters, cus its to much of a advantage to have a fridge bathroom etc in your pits..my shocks been claimed, no biggie, put on the spare set.
    You really must be a pissed off person. I'm going on a wild hunch but womenProbably can't stand you and most people can't stand being around you. Little man syndrome.

Says the guy whos making new screen names for this forum left and right and worried about how many shocks a guy has in his trailer!
    Jeff I only need one screen name buddy. I'm sure I can say I have more shocks than you on our wall In the hauler and at the shop than you. I have my reasoning for having one set of shocks desiganted for the night so that the racing is more Intersting and more of a challenge just like we have a desiganted tire in most sanctions.

Little man syndrome ^^^

Troll? Look little Stocky who's so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y. I think you should try to find a GF. I'm site you can find someone that'll put up with you for a day but that's asking for a lot. I have faith though little man.

I got a wife, no need for a gf.
    I don't entirely agree with this statement. lol