Thread: Tst

Default Tst

Does anyone ever go to TST ? They think if you get second because the car in front of you breaks it's a big deal! I hear the 99 is a backstabber and cry baby! He's only second in points because he is the only one who shows up every week, even the guy leading in points isn't there every week!!! He has a big hauler and never goes anywhere and only lives 20 miles away! Someone in the pits said his GF looks like a old lady and they actually thought she was his mother!! And he must be colorblind because he has one ugly car!!!! Lmas!!!

awww, sounds like someone has their feelings hurt because they can't outrun the 99.

No, I don't even race, just my thought after what I heard other people say!! No big deal to me, but second in my opinion is just the first loser!! Don't even know the guy, was just wondering if what I heard is true, but his car is ugly!! Lol

And from looking at TSTs results on there web page it seems like a lot of people outrun him every week!!! And I noticed that when they have a big race weekend 99% of the time he don't even get in!!!
    Last edited by NYDIRT; 09-22-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Well unless you personally know the man you should probably keep your mouth shut. If you don't race then you have no idea how difficult it is. The man you are running your mouth about built his own chassis from the ground up. He has won races in a car he built and designed. He has repaired or built parts for probably 75% of the cars at the track including mine. He will loan parts, tools or knowledge to anyone who asks. So long story short you don't know what you are talking about.

Why the heck you gonna be saying crap about a guy not running good, if you ain't even racing. Let's put a car out there and see how you stack up! Make things interesting!

NYDIRT My name is Mike Blakeney and this is my sons screen name. I'm not going to hide behind a screen name. If you a real man you will come to the pits of the 99 car and see me... you don't go on the net a post (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about a lady! i don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) what you think about anyone nor does anyone else! your a P.O.S. and if your a man you will come and see me! if you not a man, keep your mouth shut!!! If I find out who you are I WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU!!! You don't need to mention the 99 in any of you posts. Scumbag!!!Just encase you missed it MY name is M I K E B L A K N E Y I slowed it down so you can read it. If McDonald's wont let you off the Grill Saturday, Ill be there next week also.

Get a grip man, nobody said they hated him, just asking a questions if what I heard about him was true!! I guess everyone has a different opinion about him and everyone is entitled to there own opinion!! And as far as starting a fight over it, it's not worth it and I'm sure the higher ups at TST wouldn't appreciate it either!! Sorry to have ruffled your feathers, take a deep breath and have a good day!!!!

The Problem isn't that you were asking innocent questions. The problem is that you are being insulting to a man (and his girlfriend) that a lot of people respect.Don't hide behind an internet handle let people know who you are if you are going to be so outspoken.Ken Pate 16Bulemule

NY dirt you should be ashamed of yourself. If your story is true and you do not have any knowledge of who Terry really is well then you are not a very good person sir. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot. If you are gonna say something like this on a public forum sign your real name to it!