Default Dirt Late Model LED kit

Undercar LED kits are perfect for those dark pit areas and even in the shop. Easy to install with simple instructions, the kit comes ready to install. All you need is zip ties, screw driver and a drill. All wiring and switches are include. No wire crimping required. We offer several different kits to choose from to fit.

The LED kits help you see to make adjustments on your car or look for broken parts as a result of a collision all without a flashlight. Free up that crew member or spouse that holds your flashlight at the wrong angle and put them to work doing something else.

Come check us out online or like us on Facebook and see all we have to offer.

www.ledfootproducts.com

Last edited by ledfootproducts; 04-23-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Just wanted to say love this so far great investment thank you

Looks cool but what keeps them from getting covered with mud? Will I have to clean the mud off before I can use the light?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ16 View Post
    Looks cool but what keeps them from getting covered with mud? Will I have to clean the mud off before I can use the light?
    We have yet to have this complaint from any one of our customers. We have also never experienced an issue with this on our own race cars and we have raced some heavy tracks (10 tear off kind of nights).

With 16 feet of LED and over 300 individual LED bulbs, the chances you cover it completely to where they are unusable is very slim. They are extremely bright as well so ambient light from the rest of the uncovered strip would still be usable.

If you have enough mud to cover every bit of the 16 feet you would probably have around 200-300 pounds of mud on the car. I don't think you want to race with that extra mud so you would probably be cleaning it off anyway, right?
    Last edited by ledfootproducts; 11-12-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    Follow us!

Bump.............................................. .
    Follow us!

hows it work with 16v battery?

Quote Originally Posted by mod88s View Post
    hows it work with 16v battery?
    It would require a voltage step down box to 12v unless you have the 3-post battery that has a 16v and 12v post. Then you would just have to wire it to the 12v source. We have a plug-and-play step down available just for the 16v systems: http://www.ledfootproducts.com/product/step-box/
    Follow us!

Bump. …………................
    Follow us!

Bump. …………................
    Follow us!