Default Mach1 Modified chassis help?

What are the recommended ride heights and where to measure from? What are the recommended wheel offsets, and what lower a arms do they use? and what centrlink? Trying to get a hold of Mike is almost impossible. Thank You for any help.

What year Mach 1? The lower A arms are crown vic as well as center link. On older cars the wheel offsets were 4" all the way around, I'll see what I can find out on the ride heights.

In 2006 Mach1 recommends 4" offsets all the way around. All the front end components are crown victoria stock parts with the exception of the spindles that are either crown victoria with a shortened steering arm, or they can be converted to pinto spindles. The ride heights are 6 1/2" on the rear from the ground to the bottom of the frame near the lower trailing arm mounts. The ride heights for the fronts are 8 3/4" from the ground to the center of the front lower control arm bolts.

its a 2008,with pinto spindles, currently a 4 link but gonna switch it over to a 3 link any spring rates sugestions, pinion angle? 3 linkangles?

If you have pinto spindles you need 2" offsets on the front, 2" on the LR, and 4" on the RR. With the pinto spindles you also need a 1" longer upper ball joint. Ultra makes them and I believe howe might be making one now as well.