For Sale:
2004 Cobra Conversion on a 1994 Freightliner registered as a motorhome. Don't work a dually to death when you can have a hauler with power and safety. This is a hauler I have owned since 2006. We only travel to the track a short distance and this truck is too big for us now. Truck has 404k miles and has plenty of power to pull a two car trailer at 70 mph. There are a couple issues: Small crack on bottom of windshield, air conditioning on engine the belt is not installed and may not work, windshield wiper fluid does not work, small air leak.
Truck Details: Cummins L10-310E, 310 hp, 9 speed manual trans, 8x8 box area, air brakes, air ride suspension and air ride seat, roof top air unit, small 12v toilet in water closet, dinette folds down to bed, dometic refrigerator setup on 120v with freezer but can be setup to run on propane, seats 7 easily, have propane heater for box but not hooked up, storage cabinets in box and under seats, four storage boxes along lower box, we mounted a box on the back but it can be removed and the 5th wheel ball will be exposed, tires in good condition, cb, brake box, steel wheels, cruise, gets around 10mpg loaded, dual 50 gal fuel tanks, there is not a generator for the 120v system, I have a large water tank included and a remote dump tank.
Call or text Chris 414-881-5512.
I am located in South Eastern Wisconsin, 20 minutes south of Milwaukee. I am not interested in any trades.
Photos can be seen on racingjunk.com ad #26192
$19,950 obo