For Immediate Release
September 30th, 2014

Kyle Beard Clinches Second Straight CCSDS Title

Trumann, Arkansas (09/30/14) – Kyle Beard put the wraps on the 2014 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) presented by Lucas Oil championship on Saturday night by entering the final series event of the season at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) in his Upton Motorsports #86 Gary Beard Trucking/Bob Pierce/Jay D ickens Racing Engine Super Late Model.

A field of thirty-one entries took part in the $2,500-to-win event, and after advancing from seventh to finish fourth in his heat race Kyle locked into the eleventh starting spot for the 40 lap feature. Beard progressively worked his way forward early in the race before having to retire from the event with vibration issues while running in the top five with vibrations on his #86 entry. He was credited with a fourteenth place finish.

Despite a disappointing early end to the feature event, Beard claimed his second straight CCSDS title over Tommy Surrett and Clay Fisher.

"Well, it definitely wasn't the way we wanted the night to go as far as the mechanical issues, but at least we were able to claim the title," laughed Beard. "It was another great year on the tour, and I really enjoyed traveling up and down the road with a lot of great competitors. A special thanks goes out to my family, my crew, my sponsors, and my fans. This second championship is dedicated to them all."

Full results from the event and the final series standings are available at www.COMPDirt.com .
Beard now turns his attention to the upcoming weekend, October 2nd-4th, which will take him to Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) for the 8th Annual Gumbo Nationals. The richest event in the history of the facility will post a $10,000 top prize. For more information on the race, please visit www.GreenvilleSpeedway.net .

Kyle Beard and Upton Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors including Greg's Sawmill, 45 Race Shop, Best One Tire & Service, Gary Beard Trucking, Bob Pierce Race Cars, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, Ace Sign Company, Team 5 Enterprise, Eibach Springs, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard Upton Motorsports, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com and www.UptonMotorsports.com .