Default Run what ya brung...

Looking for some info for a friend. A local track is having a run what ya brung race, what changes would you guys make when using a bill board or maybe a sprint car wing?
    Josh K.

Free up the car.
    #72W U.M.P Stock Car

sprint car wing does next to nothing for you. don't change anything. don't even run it. it's just extra weight. if you're running a decent sized billboard we usually up the LR spring to a 400, and free the car up some. this was on my 3 bar "sportsman/super street". if you're car is a factory frame/4 link i'd go 300 or 350 on the left rear spring.

a TON of stagger. WE were so tight even after freeing the car up we went to 8 inches to get it to turn on the throttle, and SLAM it into the corner as hard as humanly possible, dont be afraid of it

run a wing on my car a couple years ago didnt change a thing only run around 13 degrees of angle, could of taken some rear pecentage out. had a 4 barrel,
    track was heavy and if had more than the 18 laps i might of laped the hole field

Well I ended up running the car for my friend this weekend...ran a sprint wing..5" of stagger, car worked great, led a few laps, finished 4th against some big motor/big tire cars... just wish the motor was running right...and I didn't step on my Johnson... we had something for em..lol not bad for only the 3rd time the cars been on the track since friend has had it, and only the 3rd race or so I've ever ran for the past 15 years. Thanks
    Josh K.