Default Chassis build help

I'm looking for someone who would be intrested in helping me out with a chassis build. I have been racing late models in central ky for 2 yrs now. I'm wanting to find a good straight car to build a jig off of. I'm just wanting a jig to build and repair cars for myself as a way to keep the cost of racing down. If someone would be willing to help me out by letting me use there car to build a jig I would return the favor by building the a brand new chassis in return (you would have to pay for the tubing and any of the materials needed to build a brand new bare chassis). I'm a highly skilled welder with a brand new race/fab shop with full chassis building capibilities. I would like to copy a new/newer mastersbilt, rocket, warrior, Barry wright, bloomquist, or any good 4 bar car.

Anybody out there in the southern Indiana, Kentucky, or Tennessee area interested?? Right now is the perfect time to make this happen with the off season coming on. You could add another chassis to your racing program for little to nothing and help a fellow racer out in the process.

Why waste time and money building a jig when you can buy this? 2014 rocket jig with fixtures $1850
    http://www.panchosracingproducts.com...atemodels.html

$1850+shipping it from PA to KY or picking it up myself is a lot more money than I would have in building my own jig. I've already built the table for it, now all I need to to add my fixtures. I'd rather build not buy when it comes to welding since I do it for a living.

Theres a lot of rockets needing updates. Get a rocket to finish the jig for a complete chassis.
    Gator Engineering

I'm not trying to start a race car building company, I just want a jig of my own to repair my own chassis when they need it. I'm not trying to build or repair cars. Why would I wanna try and reinvent the wheel so to speak. Most late models are these days are very close in design and structure. I just wanna racing cheaper for myself if at all possible. If someone is willing to loan me a bare chassis for a week, I will build them a bare chassis which these days go for at least $3500+ from just about any chassis builder. All the person would have to do is pay for the tubing which isn't much.

They new race shop I built is so I can RACE out of, you just be a jealous chassis builder or something because you act like the money I'll save on building my own cars is coming out of your pocket. And I never said the car I jig has to be NEW, I said new/newer straight car. I'm not gonna cut anyone's car apart to find out wall thickness. I know enough about chassis and enough people that build them(killer,Rayburn,reval,bandit, and jmr) that they have told me what most sections of chassis are made out of as far as wall thickness so I'm good there. And I'll be building with DOM mild steel and I just bought enough tubing to build 2 cars for less Than a $1000, so $500 and letting someone jig your car is a lot less than half for a new chassis...