Default engine questions

deciding if i should change some things on my engine for next year. currently i am running a 355 with around 9:1 compression(from what i was told). from the things i know it has a jr motorsports 108 cam ( if anyone knows specs on the cams thatd be nice ). unsure of what internals it has. rules are 360 ci max, 9.5:1 compression, stock steel rocker arms, cast iron 2 bbl intake, 2 bbl holley 4412 or rochester, no roller cams, 7000 pill, car is an x mod weighing around 2500 lbs. running a 3/8 mostly tacky track. any reccomendations or ideas will help.

I am very familiar with the PRC 108 camshaft what are you looking to change about the engine more bottom end or top end driveablitly etc?

just do a search for PRC108 camshaft. It will bring you to Karl's performance, there you will find all the specs on that cam

Awesome thanks for the info on the cam. Well the car runs good just need to get a lil more out of it. Feels a lil sluggish coming out of the turns. Usually turning around 6500-6600 rpm with a 633 gear.

650 gear will pull you harder, or degree the cam

Find out what's inside…. lighter pistons… low tension rings… better cam will all help.
    Find those cam specs then call Mike @ Jones Cams, Charles @ Camcraft or Bullet. Any of those guys can grind what you need...