Default Metric springs high bank 1/4 3000# car

This last race I changed the setup of the car just to try an old trick again and went from 950 1200 with a spring rubber in rf
    250 225 both 11"
    Switched to
    950 1200 with spring rubber in lf
    100# 20" 225
    In hotlaps the car pushed and was bottoming out a lot so for the heat I swapped the spring rubber back to the right front and it helped the bottoming for the most part but the car was still too tight but had a ton of drive almost to where it was bogging the motor. This was all on a hooked up 25-30* clay track. The reason for the 20" left rear for me was to keep the left rear loaded as the car has a ton of roll which works great for down low in the features but was hurting the forward drive because of the weight loss on the left rear as the car rolled. I'm pretty sure on cornering with the 11" springs the left rear would be falling out if it wasn't clamped to the axle. The car corners a lot better with the shorter springs but was burning the tires off come dry slick time.

This weekend I will be running a different but still tacky high banked track and I'm wondering what changes could be made to make the car corner better without coming up off of the spring in the corners? I have a 125# 16" spring but I'm afraid it will do the same=tight.