FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 14th, 2014

Ricky Weiss Crowned WISSOTA Late Model National Champion

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (10/14/14) - The 2014 WISSOTA season is now complete, and Ricky Weiss is officially the WISSOTA Late Model National Champion his #7 Derrick's Sandblasting/Bloomquist/ Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Weiss claimed his third WISSOTA National Championship by 28 markers over Brad Seng while Scott Ward, Harry Hanson, and Mike Balcaen rounded out the top five in the final standings.

Ricky enjoyed a great year behind the wheel of his Super Late Model that also found him winning nineteen of forty-six events entered as well as the Blaine Brother WISSOTA Challenge Series championship.

"Thanks to all of my great sponsors, team members, and fans that supported me this season," said Weiss. "The year started pretty rough, but once we got rolling it turned into an amazing season. I'm already pumped for next year."

While the 2014 season may be in the books, Ricky and his team are already busily planning an aggressive 2015 schedule. Stay tuned to www.WeissRacing7.com for the latest team news and schedule information.

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., J&C Trucking, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Speedworld Indoor Kart Track, New Vision Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .