Default Esllinger Ford mini stock head, fresh - 0.655" solid roller cam complete ported

Hi all, I am on turboford for years and I was directed here to sell a Esslinger head I have. It is a mini stock aluminum head all set up with a fresh valve job ready to run. It still has the prussian red marking fluid from the valve job. It has a big solid 2233 esslinger roller cam, mouse trap solid lash setup, beautiful and extensive port work with the exhaust ports welded and moved up into a 'D' shape. I know it has been milled so the combustion chambers are small, but maybe with custom dished pistons you could still use it in a turbo application. 2233 esslinger cam 0.655" lift 262 @0.050" dur 300 adv dur 105 LCA I figure I would offer it here before putting it on an online auction. Ebay gets enough of my money... I have pictures in the link below or shoot me your email or cell # and I will send them to you. https://plus.google.com/photos/11772...89176563750705 It needs to go: $1350 plus shipping OBO plus shipping from 06516-southern CT Search my user name on turboford or on ebay. I have 10+ years of positive feedback so no worries buying from me. Paypal or credit cards over the phone through square up [I am a legitimate business]. Thanks Pete

Hey man if I can pay through paypal ill go 1000 cash today.

No I have more into it than that. You know what a great deal this is and the power capable out of it. Thanks, Pete

What would it cost to ship to 21740

You can text me at 3019912905 to discuss sale . Thank you

Default Eslinger head

Is the head still for sale?