Default 1998 Dodge Sierra Vacationer RV Hauler Van Ram 2500

Listing this for a friend. If you need anything more (not sure because everything is posted here) please email me with your contact information and I will get it to him asap. 1998 Dodge Sierra Vacationer Van. Ram 2500 Daily driver. Some rust (pictured). Perfect for someone looking to fall off the grid and live in a van down by the river Are you in a band (reason for purchase by 2nd owner) and needing a ride to save $$$ on a place to stay? moving out of state for a construction job? are you an outdoors man looking for a small RV? or are you someone looking to travel the countryside and not worry about a place to stay?188000 miles currently, rebuilt motor at 150,000alignment done last year, new battery last year, serpentine belt replaced recently, started on 1st crank in the winter. all maintenance records in original owner's manual binder. Squeaks occasionally between 20-50 mph (prob belt needs tightening)2nd owner. 1st owner was a doctor who traveled a lot for work and was going to use it as his home away from home but never didClean interior.Has outside rack for awning but the awning was stolenHave never used the plumbing system (sink and toilet) No key for water door.fridge, sink, and microwave. All work greatcouch/bench pulls out to a full size bedcolor TV with vcr with hook ups for gaming device. lots of storagestereo with built in dvd player w/ touch screen.Trailer hitch and tow package--never used. Cable and electrical hook ups. All electrical and lights work. Located in Ottawa, Il (100 miles west of Chicago). I have more pictures. $3500 NO TRADES! Kevin 815-780-0251
    Attached Images Attached Images