Default Do you need cash? Know someone who is selling out? I buy race teams. Rewards paid!!

Guys I buy raceteams. The more misc parts you have the better I like it. I will travel anywhere if deal is right. I operate on a 30% margin so I pay around 70% of what market value currently is and I know the market. If you are ready to be done with the sport, need cash to pay bills, or even know someone who is selling out email me at perf.specialties@gmail.com.

I will pay cash rewards up to $500 for leads that work out.

I don't want your stuff you've had listed on this forum and others forever that's not moving as your probably well above what its worth. I prefer not to buy copy cars. I am always purchasing Bert and Brinn transmissions. If you want the most you can possibly get for your stuff I am not your guy. I don't want single cars or engines. Looking for complete teams with trailers, spares and tools. If you need cash within hours and want everything gone in one shot, shoot me an email.

In your responses please include as much detail as possible. INCLUDE WHAT YOUR LOOKING TO GET FOR A PRICE!! If you don't I will not even respond!!

Don't reply to this thread or send personal messages. EMAIL ME as they come directly to my phone.

perf.specialties@gmail.com
    Last edited by $PerfSpec$; 11-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.

CASH IN HAND ready to buy