Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    all that swapping hands stuff is just wall street, nothing to do with the product, but I didn't know about the 2011 swap though.
    It does DIRECTLY effect quality. They start changing management personel and change quality control personel and policies trying to run a more efficient cost/profit margin

I'm sorry...Hendricks uses Bosch

I've picked through as much cup junk as anyone weather it came from menard ecr or rahilly I come across more autolites than anything. That's just what I see.

All I can tell you is what I know to be FACT. As for the ford teams...I have no idea. But When I worked at DEI we used ac delco then changed to champion. Earnhardt /Childers engines use champion Hendrick uses Bosch. They are partnered with these companies. Would they pay/supply a company for them to use a competitors part? Answer=NO. Same way NASCAR is partnered with coke but u won't see Gordon drinking a coke after a win.

I don't give a crap about nascar, but how many cars does Hendricks have in the chase, I herd they were struggling to get one in, maybe they need to put some of them good ole autolites in........LOL

I don't give a crap about nascar, but how many cars does Hendricks have in the chase, I herd they were struggling to get one in, maybe they need to put some of them good ole autolites in........LOL
    Well. There are 2 Hendrick powered cars still in.. Gordon and harvick. And none of the remaining 8 cars left in the chase use autolite. 6 use Bosch and 2 use champion. Hmmm. Maybe those autolite users should swap over. ??? Maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by Spbulldog View Post
    Well. There are 2 Hendrick powered cars still in.. Gordon and harvick. And none of the remaining 8 cars left in the chase use autolite. 6 use Bosch and 2 use champion. Hmmm. Maybe those autolite users should swap over. ??? Maybe??
    dang you must be the nascrap guru on here , next time I want to know something about that subject, ill contact you.........hold your breath...lol

dang you must be the nascrap guru on here , next time I want to know something about that subject, ill contact you.........hold your breath...lol
    Lol. No guru. Worked for DEI for a while and know some people. That's it