Default 2014 Club 29 for sale

2014 Club 29 , Chassis #4, approx. 25 races never bent. Roller minus shocks seat motor and headers. 32,000.

Tony 805-260-1628

For 32K what engine,transmission,shock package,oiling system,comes with this unit?
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    For 32K what engine,transmission,shock package,oiling system,comes with this unit?
    How many shares of BP stock would Mr lanigan take for a new one with no engine?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The oil system is the same as all the other 29 cars that are built, so is the transmission. Truely if you have to ask, I'm pretty sure you ain't got enough so don't waste my time! Thanks

So he doesn't like BP stock .... How many club 29's could I get for 1 of my preferred shares of Berkshire Hathaway then .... Or will he trade apple stock ?

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    So he doesn't like BP stock .... How many club 29's could I get for 1 of my preferred shares of Berkshire Hathaway then .... Or will he trade apple stock ?
    Pretty sure both of those will underperform the S&P the next 10 years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Buffet donates to liberal causes that increase the value of his holdings , it's really unfortunate but I don't see who the GOP is going to run that can compete against Santa Claus . It's insane how lazy the younger generation has become since 2009. I see it first hand hiring construction labor. Buffet is paying to have keystone XL not build to keep the Burlington sante fe booming ... Clearly Berkshire shouldn't be your only holding but Buffet doesn't lose money.

Price reduced 30,000

This is a complete car minus engine, seat, headers, and shocks(which could be negotiated).

!!!!!Sold!!!!