Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default chevy boyz gang up on bad brad

WOW Harvick tried to spin him on track and pushed him from behind while he was facing Jeff G. this is the kind of stuff we did in grade school.

I have to give NASCAR credit, they have at least made it interesting to win the Championship. Happy Harvick didn't do anything different then what Brad has done. Harvick was going for the win just like what Brad was doing.

You heard Brian France say "have at it boys" well this is what ya get and it's AWESOME! I'm not a BK fan at all but I'd have tried to make that move between the 24 &48 on a G-W-C everytime and I bet 96% of us would have also. With BK on probation wonder what will happen if anything. One thing he was by his car and Gordon and Harvick came after him by his car. I'm a Harvick fan but he should have waited till Jeff was done with BK, then kicked his ass if anything was left, I bet Harvick and Gordon are the only ones punished if any are handed out. Looked like "good ole short track " stuff to me. HAVE AT IT BOYS : )

just another night at the races

Quote Originally Posted by 1bbmft View Post
    You heard Brian France say "have at it boys" well this is what ya get and it's AWESOME! I'm not a BK fan at all but I'd have tried to make that move between the 24 &48 on a G-W-C everytime and I bet 96% of us would have also. With BK on probation wonder what will happen if anything. One thing he was by his car and Gordon and Harvick came after him by his car. I'm a Harvick fan but he should have waited till Jeff was done with BK, then kicked his ass if anything was left, I bet Harvick and Gordon are the only ones punished if any are handed out. Looked like "good ole short track " stuff to me. HAVE AT IT BOYS : )
    Bbmft I don't know if you got on the nascar website or not but they said that nobody got called to the nascar hauler after the race so maybe they are getting tired of putting out the fires that BK starts...

Looked like Jeff moved up a lane and Brad filled that vacancy .....Jeff came down to block, hence , Jeff caused his own issue...he would have gotten a fifth at worst with out that dumb move....I was more impressed by Kyle B going two laps down and hitting the twice and still coming back for a 4th....now that's racin'....

I am finally seeing some excitement in Nascar. It's been a while that is for sure. That was good hard racing at the end and if I was Roger Penske and Brad didn't try to go for that I would have fired him. He is paid to race and win, that wasn't going to happen if he didn't at least try to go for that hole Jeff left. I would have done it and so would 98% of the race drivers I know. Only people complaining are the staunch Jeff Gordon fans and those who have never been behind the wheel of a stock car. Besides if Jeff would have taken the smart restart position ( Bottom ) it wouldn't have happened to him at least.

Now only if every race was like that then we the racers would watch more. Now it's like any other sport. No one watches till the world series or play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by 15jr View Post
    . Besides if Jeff would have taken the smart restart position ( Bottom ) it wouldn't have happened to him at least.
    Ed Zackery!!!!! He did it to himself.....should not have copied Kurt B

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Ed Zackery!!!!! He did it to himself.....should not have copied Kurt B
    He might have been fighting with Johnson instead but Gordon would have locked in. Come to think of it, the crews that were fighting would likely have been the same. I did see a bunch of cheap shots in that fight! The biggest one coming from Harvick!

He might have been fighting with Johnson instead but Gordon would have locked in. Come to think of it, the crews that were fighting would likely have been the same. I did see a bunch of cheap shots in that fight! The biggest one coming from Harvick!
    All Happy did was pushed him in with the lions. BK thought he was gonna exit stage left but found out different.. I found that part the most amusing out of the whole ordeal.
    8/13/16

I agree Gordon made the wrong move by taking the outside lane. It might have worked for him on the last restart but, the inside lane was the perfered lane. That was his biggest mistake of the night. He had a good car and had he decided to take the inside lane his chances would have been better for the win or at least a top 5.

I don't feel bad for Brad he has pissed enough drivers off this year and yes he is going for the win and nobody can fault him for that but, it might cost him the championship this year because I don't see him making it out of the next round.

The 4 most famous words in racing.... Security to the pits!!!
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Why do nascar racers race? Do they race to win or is points thing. I rooting for Ryan Newman to win, why because if he wins he shoots the whole, nascar we want winners to win championship. NO they dont. Because he and Matt would not be in chase to began with. Brad K races to win, period. Penske is doing something right. He has two of the hottest drivers in the sport.
    If Gordon wrecks Brad, or any dirty tricks from teammates occurs, from any championship team happens. Good luck with that. Anyone remember how nascar put the screws to Waltrip racing last yr at Richmond. Will nascar punish those and take away a possible championship. It should because of last yr at richmond.

The fans wanted wins to mean more that's why NASCAR went to this format and so, far it's working well.

"The fans wanted wins to mean more that's why NASCAR went to this format and so, far it's working well" In my opinion I think it's the other way around. At the moment you have Ryan Newman with 0 wins and Denny Hamlin with 1 win having a shot to win the title. You have Gordon, Mouthlowski, & Harvick with a very slim chance of moving on and Johnson and Junior aren't even in it. Gordon, Mouthlowski, Harvick, Johnson & Junior together have won 21 out of 34 races this year. Someone could WIN the first 35 races and lose the championship. I hope Newman goes to Homestead and wins the championship by finishing 9th or something like that to show jus how dumb Brian France is for thinking the Chase would place more emphasis on winning. It places all emphasis on luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    All Happy did was pushed him in with the lions. BK thought he was gonna exit stage left but found out different.. I found that part the most amusing out of the whole ordeal.
    As funny as it was, it was a chump move. Harvick had no business in that brawl or lack thereof. He and Brad continued to race hard to the end and Harv came out on top. Brad didn't feel he did anything wrong and was going to bounce until Harvick pushed him into the fray.

It was funny though!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree Gordon made the wrong move by taking the outside lane. It might have worked for him on the last restart but, the inside lane was the perfered lane. That was his biggest mistake of the night. He had a good car and had he decided to take the inside lane his chances would have been better for the win or at least a top 5.
    Agree 100%. He likely would have finished no worse than 5th and likely would have won given that it would have been Kez and Johnson scrapping after the race.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't feel bad for Brad he has pissed enough drivers off this year and yes he is going for the win and nobody can fault him for that but, it might cost him the championship this year because I don't see him making it out of the next round.
    Very well could be the case. I expect big things at Phoenix.