For Immediate Release
November 3rd, 2014

Tyler Erb Bags Louisiana State Championship

Magnolia, Texas (11/03/14) – Baton Rouge Raceway (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) played host to the annual Louisiana State Championship over the weekend, which boosted a $2,000 top prize for competitors, and Tyler Erb scored the victory in his #91 Erb Racing/Rocket by Litton Super Late Model.

Twenty-seven entries filled the pit area at the 3/8 mile oval, and Tyler started his outing with a convincing heat race win to lock into the outside-front-row starting spot for the feature.

As the race went green, Erb jumped to a comfortable lead and never looked back. He would have to carefully maneuver his way through lapped traffic to avoid the same disaster he suffered one-year-ago, when a pair of slower cars tangled and collected Tyler in the mix. Rob Litton trailed Erb the entire race and would make one last attempt to snare the top spot on the final lap. Litton was denied the position as Erb cruised to the checkered flag for his second victory of the season.

"Wow, what a race we had with Litton," said an elated Erb. "I won't lie, I was worried a couple of times that lapped cars were going to get us this year like they did last year, but luckily we made it through to score the win. I want to thank my family, my sponsors, and my crew for helping to make this win happen."

Full results from the event are available at www.BatonRougeRaceway.com .

Tyler has one left event left on the 2014 docket as he travels to Lone Star Speedway (Kilgore, Texas) on Saturday, November 29th for a $5,000-to-win, P&W Sales Southern United Professional Racers (SUPR) Super Late Model event. For more information on the event, please visit www.SUPRRacing.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Litton Motorsports, Hwy 105 Machine, JD's Body Works, Performance Race Engineering, Show Time Signs, J&J Motorsports, Day Motorsports, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .