Default Mastersbilt Gen X Setup/Measurements Help

Looking to get some information as far as basic setup or measurements for 4 bar lengths, birdcage measurements on the rearend, springs for the LF, RF, LR, RR..etc. I came from sprint cars so late models are all new to me. I emailed mastersbilt for a basic setup sheet and havent heard from them yet and no one in this area runs a Gen X. I wanted to see what info you guys had. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If it helps Im running a Frankland rearend and TWM Birdcages. Also as far as the race track we will be running it is a 1/4 mile high banked gumbo surface. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jaredkelley6 View Post
    Looking to get some information as far as basic setup or measurements for 4 bar lengths, birdcage measurements on the rearend, springs for the LF, RF, LR, RR..etc. I came from sprint cars so late models are all new to me. I emailed mastersbilt for a basic setup sheet and havent heard from them yet and no one in this area runs a Gen X. I wanted to see what info you guys had. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If it helps Im running a Frankland rearend and TWM Birdcages. Also as far as the race track we will be running it is a 1/4 mile high banked gumbo surface. Thanks!
    PM me your email address and I'll send you the sheet that has all of the information you need. Do you have the TWM birdcages specifically for the Gen-X? You can make the TWM Smackdown birdcages work but you have to space the LR away from the brake clamp a little.

I think I PMed you. I sent it, but its not in my sent folder. New to this website so maybe I did something wrong. Lol

My inbox was full which might be why it didn't go through. I've cleaned out some old messages so try it again.

Let me know if you want some winning set-ups!

Yeah...as if there is a magic setup that will make everybody with two thumbs and a helmet go fast...especially one that is new to late models.

Let dude stick to the baseline and learn how to drive it...then you can send him your magic setup. Just my opinion, DirtMan...don't take it personal. This is where new guys get messed up: TOO MUCH INFORMATION...let them play on the baseline and go from there. Once they have the car under control, they can adjust. A new late model driver would jump into Scott Bloomquist's car and find the wall faster than a checkered flag.

I just got a 2012 gen xtra which is the smackdowm rear bar length and gen x front. Need baseline setup info