Default chassis, quick change and parts

The following for sale:

2006 swartz dirt late model, I bought in 09 races about 15 times, this car was stripped of all powdercoat and all welds checked about 5 races ago. New black interior and black body at that time. High downforce roof with vortex generators, black chassis, black body, mill finish roof and sails. Includes all dzus fasteners used on it, body braces, hood scoop, dominator nose and spare used bumper and dominator nose. Also has fuel cell frame and spare rear body support. Pickup only in bolivar, no 65613. $1,500 firm.

Also have a winters quick change with aluminum birdcages (liner style) and aluminum tubes. 32" LR with axle and 35" rr without axle included. 4.86 ring and pinion. Does not include pinion plate. Worked good last time I ran it, seems to be in good condition $1,000. Pick up only.

Have two swartz lift arms, these are the older style fully welded. One has a dent where a driveshaft hit it, would make good backup, the other is like new condition, probably about 10 races old. This style is the incredibly strong one. $150 for both with brackets.

Also have an all steel build your own nylon liner bsb birdcage set up, welded but never used, could cut the tack welds if needed and move around. $100.

Call or text 417-860-4909 or email jsivils@greatriv.com for more info or pictures. Might be open to trades for wide five 14" wide wheels for some items.

Lots of emails and questions but nobody jumping yet. New prices

Chassis: $1350
    Quick change: $800 full housing no cages or bolt ons.

Bump, make reasonable offers want my shop cleaned.

Tired of tire kickers and people saying they will come buy the car and not showing up. Bottom dollar on the car is $1,200 it is a good car I have no room for it. Cash and pickup only. Only text if your ready to buy. 417-860-4909.