Default 06 Pierce Roller

$3500 - 2006 Bob Pierce Roller - Chassis number 546 N. 4 Bar, spring behind car. Can be set clamped up as well. Winters quick change. No motor, seat, bellhousing. Comes with Bert transmission. Comes with complete body and decking not on the car. The quarter panels are wrinkled, but the rest is in pretty decent shape. Has a couple spare wheels, a few shocks, some micellaneous A-arms, tie rods, drive shaft, etc. We bought this car last winter with plans to put it together this winter after running my mini sprint again this year. We are considering going back to pavement racing for now. I don't know a lot about these cars, but I'll answer any questions I can. There is a crack around one of the bars in the rear that could use welded. Text or email any time. I can return calls in the evening. RandyOrmeRacing@aol.com 502-855-0498 Located in Central, IN (47110)

Default Pic

Picture of car
    Attached Images Attached Images

PRICE DROP - $3200 - Has MSD Ignition, Wilwood pedals, motor plate, Allstar and Longacre gauges, 5 spare QA1 shocks, teardrop fuel cell, etc.... Can email or text more pictures 502-855-0498