Default trak-star race cars.....

Was thinking about getting one, I see they do pretty well with crate motor racing, was wondering if they were any good with an aluminum motor, probly around 700hp. Any thoughts?

mike boland in cuba Alabama is who you need to talk to, he sells and races them , ive never had any involvement with one , but they do seem to do pretty good in crate trim

Mike is great to work with and his cars are technicaly very much upto date and his FRT ends are as good as any of the best out there. He and his son Jamey always have time to help. Their cars won the NESMITH 2014 chassis award beating out GRT and Rocket.

Question Trak-Star

Was looking at them as well. Asking a lot of Trak-Star teams about them. I've been told that they are a copy of another chassis. From looking at some online, I don't think so. But I'm not sure. Seen square tube and round tube frames. Any years better than others? Had a Black front suspension Rocket and always used genuine Rocket parts. Trak-Star looks like they use a lot of quality aftermarket components. Any owners care to comment. Getting ready to buy a another car. Going away from Rocket. Quality piece but just trying not to fall behind. Thanks

Mike and Jamey are great people. They've always went out of their way to help me! I have a 2012 and 2013. When I order a new car it will be one from them. Craftsmanship is honestly second to none. Most of their components are built to there specs by ppm.

They also have a trade in deal going now that can save you a 1,000 on a new chassis.

Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Jones View Post
    Was looking at them as well. Asking a lot of Trak-Star teams about them. I've been told that they are a copy of another chassis. From looking at some online, I don't think so. But I'm not sure. Seen square tube and round tube frames. Any years better than others? Had a Black front suspension Rocket and always used genuine Rocket parts. Trak-Star looks like they use a lot of quality aftermarket components. Any owners care to comment. Getting ready to buy a another car. Going away from Rocket. Quality piece but just trying not to fall behind. Thanks
    The first TrakStars were very close to GRTs around 2007. Each year they got farther away from being anything like a GRT at all and in 2015 there is little in common. The cars are both 1 3/4" round with an option for chrome moly rails and 2" sq. What car you like, round or square, is really up to the driver. Quality is super and they work with you to get you a great car.