Default New camaro nose on late model?

Has anyone used this nose for a crate late model?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not going to work. Well I guess it could but your car probably wouldn't handle very well. The noses everyone uses are made the way they are for a reaso . To act as a scoop to pick the air up and keep in on top of the car anand flowing smoothly over it. This will be a bribrick forcing the air around the sides of the car. That is made for street stock/hobby cars that have to remain stock appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    Not going to work. Well I guess it could but your car probably wouldn't handle very well. The noses everyone uses are made the way they are for a reaso . To act as a scoop to pick the air up and keep in on top of the car anand flowing smoothly over it. This will be a bribrick forcing the air around the sides of the car. That is made for street stock/hobby cars that have to remain stock appearing.
    Agree 100%. You'll kill top end speed and corner entry handling with a nose like that.

The scary part is an 'occasional' race fan might actually think it's really a Camaro… and then head to the track hoping to see more.

but what if it was mandatory that all teams must have that front end or the mustang or challanger

I'd be fine with it if it was mandatory. I don't care what body rules they implement aas long as it doesn't cost me more money or worsen the racing and everyone has to do it but I will be laying it back as much as possible. Lol.

Default camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    Has anyone used this nose for a crate late model?
    Who makes that nose?
    thanks
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.