For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
November 13th, 2014

Bub McCool Races to Pair of Top Tens; Duck River Next

Vicksburg, MS (11/13/14) – Bub McCool piloted Chad Stapleton's #32 Club 29/Jay D ickens Super Late Model over the weekend at The Dirt Track at Charlotte (Concord, North Carolina) during the 8th Annual Bad Boy Buggies World of Outlaws World Finals.

Seventy-five entries took part in Thursday night's double qualifying rounds, which set the heat race grids for Friday and Saturday night's program.

Bub advanced to a fourth place finish in his heat race on Friday night after starting sixth, which left him one spot short of transferring to the feature. McCool raced to the win in his b-main, earning him the 21st starting spot on the grid for the $12,000 main event. Despite starting near the back of the pack, Bub sliced through the field to register a solid tenth place finish.

Looking to capitalize on his Friday night performance, Bub stormed from the seventh starting spot in his heat race to finish second, which locked him into the twelfth starting spot for the 50 lap finale. Throughout the course of the $12,000-to-win feature, McCool advanced six spot to finish sixth behind race winner, Jimmy Owens, Tim McCreadie, Scott Bloomquist, Billy Moyer and Darrell Lanigan.

"I didn't know what to expect in my first time in a Club 29, but the car was really great and fit my driving style," said McCool. "I'm curious to see how it does this weekend at Duck River."

Complete results from the weekend are available at www.WoOLMS.com .
Bub will be back in the driver's seat of the Stapleton Motorsports #32 this weekend at Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee) in the 3rd Annual Deep Fried 75. The $11,000-to-win event will see an open practice session held on Thursday with time trials and heat race action on Friday night. The weekend draws to a close on Saturday evening with consolation events and the finale. For more information, please visit www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com .

Bub McCool and everyone at McCool Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors, which include McCool Logging, Jay D ickens Racing Engines, Triple B Trucking, Hoosier Race Tires, Eibach Springs, Good Hope Lumber, Schaeffer's Specialized Lubricants, GottaRace.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Bub McCool, please visit the official team website at www.BubMcCool.com .