Default rayburn quickchange lengths

I have an 04 rayburn underrail and currently running an old quick change with 12 spline 34 3/4 axles and 36 3/4 axles. It looks like they cut them down on one end. I know rayburn runs 34 36 but will a 33 36 fit. On A budget need new rearend found many 33 36 but hard to find 34 36. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdann View Post
    I have an 04 rayburn underrail and currently running an old quick change with 12 spline 34 3/4 axles and 36 3/4 axles. It looks like they cut them down on one end. I know rayburn runs 34 36 but will a 33 36 fit. On A budget need new rearend found many 33 36 but hard to find 34 36. thanks
    You should be able to make that work. Those rears are really too wide any way. Just move the center section 1/2 " left.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Ok thank you we have to run a 3 link just worried about brackets running into frame rail on rr but I thought I could make it work just wasn't sure

I don't understand how they are too wide. Swartz and lazer use the same lenghth. Rocket ran them till 2010 when they shortened the LR one inch. Masters runs a 34/35. I know that's one inch shorter I do t think that's too much to feel. I know the pierce cars are a 34/34 and that would defiantly be a noticeable change. Would you mind to explain? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by DGI View Post
    I don't understand how they are too wide. Swartz and lazer use the same lenghth. Rocket ran them till 2010 when they shortened the LR one inch. Masters runs a 34/35. I know that's one inch shorter I do t think that's too much to feel. I know the pierce cars are a 34/34 and that would defiantly be a noticeable change. Would you mind to explain? Thanks in advance
    I called my Swartz a reverse tricycle, the back was that narrow. It was 35/32 or something like that. We are talking early 2000s. I don't know what they are now, but they sure don't seem that wide. The main issue with the Rayburns is probably more the width of the spring base than the rear itself, but they don't transfer weight laterally like most cars.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1