Default Masters 2007 new frt end

Just done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like it. Is it a rocket blue front end, or is it just layed out like one. If you built it yourself, who did you buy the rack plate from?

Interesting...
    Definitely not standard smack mounting location for the right upper control arm.
    And interesting to see that you've got the rod in place between the right lower and the mid-plate upright.
    Have you run the car that way prior to the "upgraded" front end?

it's a MastersRocketTrakstarClub29LonghornPierce, yes we ran it with the bar you mentioned.

I think you did some good things here.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

what width rack you got on there hp, it looks narrow.

I also would like to ask if you used the standard LCA mounting points except for moving the RF out it looks possibly an inch. I've got a 08 just like yours and was thinking about cutting the cross member out like you did and moving it to the backside of the standard LCA location to move the rack plate back 1 1/4" to put Ackerman in. I know that's what the difference is on the Gen-X, just don't know about where its moment center, and all that's located? Looks good though!

Nice work! My 2008 Mars MasterSbilt has that rod that Matt49 is asking about. I didn't run it last year due to header clearance, and I noticed the motor plate upright cracked where it meets the frame rail. I put it in for this year and didn't see any issues. May have just been a result of normal fatigue/stress. Who knows...

19.25 rack, all mount points and geometry are not MB, spindles are also our own. As for the bar that didn't fit with headers we used a shorter tube and mounted to a bolt on shock mount lower on the motor plate upright plus added some bars. Rack plate is a local water jetted piece. Working on another chassis with some other stuff.
    Last edited by hpmaster; 11-17-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Since you already have the part drawn up, how much would you want for a rack plate?
    Jayme